During the COVID-19 pandemic, the safety and well-being of our patients, staff, and doctors are our first priority. Our team will continue to go above and beyond the expectations for optometry practices so that everyone who enters our practice will feel safe. We are sure that you are well aware of the concerns about COVID-19, and we would like you to know the steps we are taking. These measures include, but are not limited to:
- Increasing the frequency of our cleaning practices
- Spacing patients further apart and requiring appointments to limit the number of people in our office at the same time
- Documenting all visits to assist with contract tracing if needed
- Monitoring employees and patients for COVID symptoms
- Created an outdoor area to try on frames alone without a mask
Your safety is our first priority.